Looking for a good reason to start using CBD? Maybe you’ve already discovered the benefits and want to pass them along to a friend or family member? We’ve put together a list of 11 reasons why you, your friends and your family should be using CBD! If you’re not too familiar with how CBD works within your endocannabinoid system (ECS), it might be helpful to take a glance at that info before pushing forward here. But if you’re an old pro, let’s dive in.
- CBD for pain – Folks have been using CBD oil and other CBD products for pain management for some time now. By communicating with receptors in your ECS, it’s believed that CBD sends pain-relief and anti-inflammatory signals to the brain to help regulate and manage pain throughout the body.
- CBD for anxiety – By interacting with your ECS, CBD is a great, natural way to complement other therapies for anxiety treatment. That’s according to advice and personal life experience from Dr. Shannon Bennet, an expert in integrative medicine for hormonal balance, burnout, concussions, traumatic brain injury and anxiety.
- CBD for stress – Many of us don’t take stress seriously enough or recognize the damage it can wreak on our physical and mental states. But when you start using CBD for stress, you probably won’t have to think about it. According to Dr. Sheridan James, MD, because of CBD’s ability to attach to receptors in your ECS and influence mood, memory and pain, it can be a positive addition to stress-reduction routines that also include exercise, meditation and deep breathing.
- CBD for sleep – By helping with all of the issues we just listed – pain, anxiety and stress – CBD is going to set you up for a much better night of sleep. Add some Dream CBD Capsules to your routine and enjoy a better night’s sleep.
- CBD for better focus – CBD can positively affect dopamine levels in the brain, which is an important neurotransmitter that carries signals between brain cells. Think of it as being in charge of our memory, focus and mental clarity. Our Alert CBD Capsules are a great way to add 100% focus and zero jitters to your routine.
- CBD for a better mood – Serotonin is another neurotransmitter in your brain and helps regulate your mood and happiness. Since CBD can target the brain’s serotonin receptors, it may help put you in a better mood.
- CBD for a better immune system – When we discussed keeping your immune system strong with CBD, Dr. Shannon Bennett told us what a big fan she was of our Immune CBD capsules that combine the power of CBD isolate, which promotes better homeostasis, with other immune-boosting ingredients such as vitamin D, vitamin C, Zinc, Elderberry and Skullcap.
- CBD for inflammation – Inflammation is an immune response. And because CBD interacts with the receptors, called CB2 receptors, in your ECS that are connected to your immune system, it may have positive effects for inflammation reduction. CBD also pairs well with other great, natural methods for reducing inflammation.
- CBD is convenient and easy to take – From delicious CBD gummies that you can bring with you anywhere (yes, they’re legal to travel with!) to CBD bath bombs that make relaxing at the end of a long day, there are many ways to incorporate CBD products into your lifestyle and routine.
- CBD is easy to purchase – When it comes to buying CBD drops and other products, there’s no easier way than doing it online from a trusted company. It’s a discreet way to conveniently have your products of choice delivered directly to your home. And when you choose Soul CBD, you’ll have our promise of quality, transparency, efficacy and dedication to our seven-million-humans-strong community.
BONUS! CBD for Your Pets!
Did you know your pets also have an endocannabinoid system and can experience similar benefits to what we’ve just described for you? It’s true! And products like CBD dog treats or CBD oil for pets are super easy to incorporate into your fur kid’s routine, so add some to your next order and enjoy CBD as a family!